Stuck in the same situation as last time, we received a watchguard with no access i.e. forgotten password
Checked website - not much info
found a forum which had step by step
1. Unplug power cable from SOHO6
2. Press and hold reset button. Replace power lead while still holding the reset button.
3. When the RED status light goes out, then the power light should start flashing consistently.
4. After that, unplug power lead again.
5. Then power back on and wait for some ethernet activity - you should receive a DHCP response (assigned address with be 192.168.111.0/24)
6. Browse to http://192.168.111.1 and you should then be able to configure the SOHO 6